Equipped with machine guns, they excel in close-range combat with average overall abilities.
A very balanced class but with their automatic weaponry, decent armor and eventually flamethrowers, they exceptional at taking out enemy infantry and even tanks with the right weapons. Will most likely make up the brunt of any offensive push.
The shock trooper is one of the base classes of the game and branches into the Trooper Veteran or Gunner classes. Group 2 of the Lanseal Academy's Class G is made up of this unit type as well as Gunners.
Shocktroopers are front-line soldiers that can take on the enemy face to face. They have average mobility, but the machine guns they wield boast excellent firepower. Their range and accuracy are limited, so they need to approach through oncoming fire to get close to the enemy. This explains their high HP and defense. Their interception fire is also deadly, so they excel at camp defense.
Soldiers who excel in close range combat and handling a variety of weapons, they are called in whenever more attackers are needed to secure sites across the field. Shocktroopers are balanced in terms of offense and defense but due to their heavier equipment can take a while to traverse on foot.
- Shock Trooper - Armed with a sub-machine gun effective at taking down infantry. Their decent defense makes them ideal front liners.
- Trooper Veteran - Carries multiple hand grenades for extra firepower. Also has improved all around abilities.
- Credits Needed - 1 Certificate, 3 Attack, 1 Attack X
- Gunner - Armed with a gatling that sprays a swath of bullets. Their physical abilities outshine shock troopers.
- Credits Needed - 1 Certificate, 3 Arms, 1 Support X
- Trooper Elite - Has even stronger physical attributes than trooper veterans.
- Credits Needed - 1 Diploma, 2 March, 3 Attack II, 1 March II X
- Commando - Weilds a flamethrower instead of grenades. Great at taking out bunkers and crouching or concealed enemies.
- Credits Needed - 1 Diploma, 1 March X, 3 Arms II, 2 Attack II X